- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
- AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOMS DETACHED HOUSE
- ENTRANCE HALL
- TWO BATHROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE)
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN
- INTEGRATED SINGLE GARAGE
- FULL GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
An immaculately presented four bedroom detached house, which must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated. The property is situated in the popular residential area of Oadby. The property is located near to local shops, schools and has public transport facilities to the City Center.
Entrance door to:
With stairs off to first floor, real oak flooring and double glazed window at the front.
With low flush WC, wash hand basin, double paneled radiator and double glazed window to the side.
With large double glazed bay windows to the front, real oak flooring, double paneled radiator and telephone & TV point.
With double paneled radiator, telephone point, real oak flooring and french doors to the rear garden.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN
Luxury fitted with a range of eye level & fitted base units, rolled over work tops with drawers, fitted hob, oven & extractor fan, single drainer sink with base cupboard, tiled flooring, partly tiled, double paneled radiator and a door to rear garden.
Landing with double paneled radiator, carpets and access to loft.
With fitted wardrobe, double paneled radiator, laminate floor covering, double glazed window to front elevation and a door to en-suite.
Full suite comprising shower cubicle with shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, partly tiled and double paneled radiator.
With fitted wardrobes, laminate floor covering , single paneled radiator and double glazed window to rear elevation.
With fitted wardrobe, laminate floor covering and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
With double paneled radiator, laminate floor covering and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Full suite comprising of bath/shower, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush WC, towel rail and partly tiled.
Garden to the front with car standing space and to the rear with mature gardens, shed, patio and path to the side with gated access to the front.
INTEGRAL GARAGE WITH UP & OVER DOOR.
Rathods Property Centre - Melton Road
177 Melton Road, Rushey Mead, Leicester, Leicestershire LE4 6QT
0116 266 6575
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- RESERVATION FEE of £250.00 to secure a property which is NON refundable, should you decide to withdrawn.
- RENT payable in advance.
- DEPOSIT of minimum £800 is payable, this will be sent to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
- TENANCY AGREEMENT - A charge of £250 is made for the preparation of the original Agreement.
- REFERENCING fee of £50 per adult.
- ADMINISTRATION fee of £100.
- GUARANTOR REFERENCING fee of £50.
- CONTRACT RENEWAL FEE of £30.
- OVER CROWDING - Fine of £1,000 is payable by tenant of overcrowding without Landlord / Agents knowledge.