Properties To Let
Excellent opportunity to acquire a spacious well established Licensed Restaurant in close location to the heart of the Golden Mile. Well presented & fitted restaurant providing excellence scope for a new start up restaurant. The accommodation is suitable for 200 covers. It benefits from having a licensed bar, full decoration and is fully equipped. (ALL FIXTURE & FITTINGS SUBJECT TO NEGOTIATION). Nearby business include travel agent, hotel, DIY stores, Jewelers Shops, Banks, Restaurants, Sari Shops and News agents. The property benefits from modern feature decoration, lighting and air conditioning and is fully equipped as a restaurant. Ready for immediate trading.More Details ▶
This premises is situated in a popular residential area of Belgrave Road. The property is located near to local shops, restaurants, offices, banks, building societies, and schools and has public transport facilities to the City Centre.
A store, kitchenette and WC can be incorporated into the rear of the store dependant upon the incoming tenants requirements.
Excellent opportunity to acquire a spacious established Licensed Restaurant. Currently been trading for one year. The property benefits from modern decoration, lighting and air conditioning.
To the first floor & Second floor are four newly refurbished flats, potential rental income £25,000 p.a.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
This Lock-up shop is situated on a busy area on Melton Road. The property is trading as off license/ convenience store. A new lease is available for a term to be agreed. Goodwill is £40,000 plus Stock As Valuation. Nearby business include, Shops, Restaurant, Video Shop and Boutiques.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
Rathods are proud to present this three bed end townhouse recently having a full face lift
newly fitted kitchen, lounge, bathroom, with three bedrooms to the first floor and a car standing space
to the front.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- RESERVATION FEE of £250.00 to secure a property which is NON refundable, should you decide to withdrawn.
- RENT payable in advance.
- DEPOSIT of minimum £800 is payable, this will be sent to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
- TENANCY AGREEMENT - A charge of £250 is made for the preparation of the original Agreement.
- REFERENCING fee of £50 per adult.
- ADMINISTRATION fee of £100.
- GUARANTOR REFERENCING fee of £50.
- CONTRACT RENEWAL FEE of £30.
- OVER CROWDING - Fine of £1,000 is payable by tenant of overcrowding without Landlord / Agents knowledge.