Properties To Let
Excellent opportunity to acquire a spacious well established Licensed Restaurant in close location to the heart of the Golden Mile. Well presented & fitted restaurant providing excellence scope for a new start up restaurant. The accommodation is suitable for 200 covers. It benefits from having a licensed bar, full decoration and is fully equipped. (ALL FIXTURE & FITTINGS SUBJECT TO NEGOTIATION). Nearby business include travel agent, hotel, DIY stores, Jewelers Shops, Banks, Restaurants, Sari Shops and News agents. The property benefits from modern feature decoration, lighting and air conditioning and is fully equipped as a restaurant. Ready for immediate trading.More Details ▶
Rathods are pleased to offer ground floor retail premises to let, situated on a corner position fronting High street and Woodgate within Loughborough town centre. The property is located adjoining the Ramada Loughborough Hotel, near to local shops, restaurants, offices, banks, building societies, and schools and has public transport facilities to the City Centre.More Details ▶
This spacious ground & first floor restaurant is situated on the famous and busy golden mile area of a city. The property benefits from restaurant providing sitting arrangement for 90 persons on ground and first floors with second floor stores/offices and a front basement cellar. The kitchen leads directly off the ground floor restaurant. Nearby business include, Sweet marts, jewelers, opticians, banks, boutiques and restaurants.More Details ▶
This premises is situated in a popular residential area of Belgrave Road. The property is located near to local shops, restaurants, offices, banks, building societies, and schools and has public transport facilities to the City Centre.
A store, kitchenette and WC can be incorporated into the rear of the store dependant upon the incoming tenants requirements.
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- RESERVATION FEE of £250.00 to secure a property which is NON refundable, should you decide to withdrawn.
- RENT payable in advance.
- DEPOSIT of minimum £800 is payable, this will be sent to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
- TENANCY AGREEMENT - A charge of £250 is made for the preparation of the original Agreement.
- REFERENCING fee of £50 per adult.
- ADMINISTRATION fee of £100.
- GUARANTOR REFERENCING fee of £50.
- CONTRACT RENEWAL FEE of £30.
- OVER CROWDING - Fine of £1,000 is payable by tenant of overcrowding without Landlord / Agents knowledge.