Properties To Let
Rathods are pleased to offer ground floor retail premises to let, situated on a corner position fronting High street and Woodgate within Loughborough town centre. The property is located adjoining the Ramada Loughborough Hotel, near to local shops, restaurants, offices, banks, building societies, and schools and has public transport facilities to the City Centre.More Details ▶
A very profitable discount store situated in a very popular area of Clarendon Park. Excellent potential to increase turn over by adding off license and utilising the first floor (currently storage only). Current lease expires august 2024, a new lease also available for a new term to be agreed. Current tenant has been trading for the past 12 years and reason for sale is stream lining operations. The business also benefits from having a paypoint. Current turnover approx £10,000 per week. Nearby businesses includes subway, newsagents, Costa, William Hill, chemist, opticians, butchers, estate agents, Oxfam, etc.More Details ▶
This property is located on the west side of Marjorie Street within a predominantly residential are close to the City Centre. The overall property comprises of a single storey warehouse and a two storey workshop. The ware house and the workshop have an authorized planning use falling within class B1 (Light Industrial).More Details ▶
Rathods are delighted to present this three bed terraced bungalow to let. The property is situated in a popular residential area of Rushey Mead is ideal for first time buyers. It is located near to local shops, schools and has public transport facilities to the City Centre.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
Rathods are delighted to present to let this two bedroom town house situated in the popular residential area off Green Lane Road. The property is located near to local shops, schools and has public transport facilities to the City Centre.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- RESERVATION FEE of £250.00 to secure a property which is NON refundable, should you decide to withdrawn.
- RENT payable in advance.
- DEPOSIT of minimum £800 is payable, this will be sent to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
- TENANCY AGREEMENT - A charge of £250 is made for the preparation of the original Agreement.
- REFERENCING fee of £50 per adult.
- ADMINISTRATION fee of £100.
- GUARANTOR REFERENCING fee of £50.
- CONTRACT RENEWAL FEE of £30.
- OVER CROWDING - Fine of £1,000 is payable by tenant of overcrowding without Landlord / Agents knowledge.